New Building HighlightsThe 7.6 acre site, located off of Rt. 140 in the heart of Franklin will become New England Chapel’s permanent home – designed and built specifically to suit our needs.
- 22,000 Sq. ft. building
- Sanctuary seating for over 500 people
- Space for more pre-and post-service engagement opportunities
- Over 25 rooms/conference rooms for the expansion of:
- Kids Zone/Youth Programs
- Men’s & Women’s Ministry programs
- Bible Study groups
- Recovery and other community groups
- Additional small group gatherings
- State of the art playground
- Family/group picnic area
- More parking spaces
- Easy access and direct entrance from Rt. 140
- In addition to the highlights noted above, the new location will also provide permanent, long-term fiscal relief and stability for New England Chapel. NEC pays $23,000 a month to lease its current location. It is estimated that the new church will save us over $110,000 annually.
- Unlike our current location the new church building will provide space with better flow allowing for more pre- and post-service gatherings, creating stronger church engagements. The new site is also located in a desireable location that will will ensure NEC and its mission is highly visible to the greater Franklin communities we serve.
- Building sits on 7.6 acres of land, giving NEC many options for future expansion possibilities and community use.
- A Phase 2 option for a planned Community Center will become the new focal point for community activities throughout our area. The center will address the need for available and affordable function space that the greater community is currently seeking. Along with a kitchen to serve meals and space with partner organizations and counselors in mind, the Community Center will make NEC truly “community centric” by allowing dozens of additional groups to use the building, thereby creating deeper roots within the greater community and more community awareness of NEC’s mission. The center will also provide additional revenue opportunities for the church through facility rentals.